Good to know:
- the "Hohe Straße", Cologne best known shopping street, was 1967 turned into the first pedestrian area. Today it is one of the most frequent shopping streets in Germany
Leave your everyday cares behind and treat yourself to a well-deserved time out
Stay at the Dorint Hotel am Heumarkt and enjoy a relaxing getaway. Gather new strength at the Claudius Therme. Located in Cologne's Rheinpark, the Claudius Therme is one of Europe's most beautiful thermal spas. It is famous for its state-accredited therapeutic water, which has a positive effect on the whole body. Enjoy a beautiful view on the World Heritage Cologne Cathedral while you relax and relieve your stress.
Allow us to fulfil you every wish during your stay with us!
- 1 nights’ accommodation in a double room including breakfast buffet
- Free upgrade to a higher room category if available
- Welcome cocktail in “Harry’s New-York Bar”
- Day ticket for “Claudius Therme” thermal baths, including use of the sauna area
- Late check-out until 3:00
from 119,50 € p.P.
Book now "Wellness Days"
Travel Time & Price:
01.01.2014 - 31.12.2014 | from 119,50 € per person