World Heritage Site Cologne Cathedral from 114 €
The Dorint Hotel am Heumarkt and DOMFORUM invite you for a guided tour through the World Heritage Cologne Cathedral
The Dorint Hotel am Heumarkt is located just minutes from the famous shopping miles and Cologne’s legendary attractions and sights. Come and enjoy the good life at one of Cologne’s most elegant and stylish hotels.
While booking this package you will discover the World Heritage Cologne Cathedral within a guided tour. This 45 minutes tour will explain the architecture as well as the religious dimensions of this fascinating gothic monument. Visit the high altar and the new designed window of Gerhard Richter, one of the most sought after contemporary artists in the world.
- 1 nights’ accommodation in a double room including breakfast buffet
- Free upgrade to a higher room category if available
- 1 welcome cocktail in “Harry’s New-York Bar”
- 1 DOMFORUM admission ticket per person for a 45-minute
- guided tour of Cologne Cathedral1 welcome card, valid for 24 hours
- Late check-out until 3:00 p.m.
Travel Time & Price:
01.01.2013 - 31.12.2013 | from 114,- € per person
Bookable from: 1 day and 1 night
for: 1-2 Persons