Presidential Suite at the Dorint Hotel Cologne am Heumarkt
Above the roofs of Cologne you will reside in our dreamlike 180 m² Präsidential Suite. Enjoy cosy warmth and a cosy ambience in the fireplace room in winter and relax in summer on one of the two large roof terraces furnished with teak wood furniture. A wonderful panoramic view over the roofs of Cologne and the city's landmarks will certainly inspire you too. With its open, attractive design, the Presidential Suite creates a generous living ambience - the five rooms can be separated from each other as required by sliding doors.
For even more wellness and luxury you can visit the affiliated Holmes Place health club with over 4,000 m² of fitness and wellness area, which is included in your room rate.
Rooms: bedroom, living room, study (can be separated from one another by way of sliding doors), kitchenette, large bathroom and two roof terraces
Beds: King-size bed (2.00 m)
Extras / special features:
- luxurious living culture for highest demands
- B&O stereo system and TV
- 2 roof terraces
- Connecting door to one room (can be booked on top if required)
- free WiFi access
Your room amenities with ...
- a room size of 180 m², separated in dividable living, bed and study room, a small kitchen, a master bathroom and a guest toilette
- 2 big roof top terraces
- a cozy king-size bed (2.00 m)
- a chimney and a Bang & Olufsen sound system in the living room
- entrance fee for the holmes place health club included
Additional services included ...
A Nespresso Engine and a bottle of water per stay in your room as well as the free minibar and free WiFi
Price on inquiry