Use the advantages of online booking
Make use of the advantages of online booking and enjoy the benefits of our special offers for single rooms and double rooms or suites. This also allows you to book your hotel in the city center of Cologne at short notice as well as an early bird and with immediate booking confirmation.
Facts and figures – everything at a glance
Dorint Hotel am Heumarkt Köln
50667 Köln - Heumarkt (City center)
Telephone+49 221 2806-0
Fax+49 221 2806-1111
- General Manager Mr. Schoenherr, Frank
- Conference Manager Ms Hinz, Vanessa
- Sales & Marketing Manager Mr Klöckner, Benjamin
- Chief executive Mr. Hess, Holger
- Front-Office Manager Mr. Ahrens, Steffen
- 262 total rooms
- 245 double rooms
- 17 Suites
Arrival & departure time
- Arrival time: from 15.00 o'clock
- Departure time: to 12.00 o'clock
- Monday to Friday from 6.30 a.m. to 10.30 a.m.
- Saturday from 6.30 a.m. to 11.00 a.m.
- Sunday from 6.30 a.m. to 12 noon
- For 29,- € per person
Overnight stay (incl. breakfast)
- At the age of 0-5 years your children stay for free¹
- At the age of 6-11 years your children stay for free¹
- At the age of 12-16 years your children stay with us for up to € 45²
¹Up to the age of 11 when staying in parents' room. ²Depending on the hotel category.
Food is ready
Leave your kitchen cold during the holidays! With our attractive half and full board offers you can book your all-round carefree package. A pleasure for the whole family: fast, uncomplicated and versatile.
Our discounts⁵ for the little sweet tooth:
- At the age of 0 - 5 years your children receive a discount of 100 % on all meals.
- At the age of 6 - 11 years your children receive a discount of 50% on all meals.
- At the age of 12 - 16 years your children receive a discount of 25 % on all meals.
⁵The discounts are offered on HB or FB services (buffet or menu) - not on drinks.
Dogs are allowed in our hotel. There will be an extra charge of 20,- € per dog and night.
Within an overnight stay we are offering Wi-Fi free of charge.
You can park in our garage for 3,- € per hour or for 27,- € per day.
Business center, reception service, W-LAN (Internet) in all public areas of the hotel, private limousine service (on request), cleaning/laundry service, 24 h room service, hotel safe, shoe cleaning service, WorldNews – international press, Holmes Place Health & Fitness Club (€ 15 per day - access from 18 years only)
German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Chinese, Russian, Polish, Turkish, Dutch, Arabic, Portuguese
All main German channels, international news channels and television programmes in Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Italian, Russian and Spanish
Klassikradio (classical music) and three regional radio stations
- Amadeus CGNHEU
- Galileo 55710
- Sabre 50845
- Worldspan CGNAH